Dec 21 loss- Most stupid day of my loss

 

If one day if i can go back and rectify in my past that would 21st December and particularly 2:30 to 3:00 PM

I'm not sure what has gone into my mind- its absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable how i reacted to the market drop

I very well know that there is high probability that the market is going to crash, but yet i was not prepared to / rehearsed my actions when the market crashes

You know that consolidating market is always dangerous and you knew that several times in the past market if it consolidates for longer duration it is more likely to break out - when you know that upmove and all the good news for which the market trended positive are factored in (stimulus bill) then you should know that crash is highly likely and you should have closed all positions or atleast reduced your position. 

Not closing  
  














Comments